Who says Easter Egg Hunts are just for kids? Follow these simple steps and you can have a Doggie Easter Hunt for your pup this holiday!
STEP 1: Download the Pretty Fluffy Easter Egg Hunt sign below, print on an A4 sheet of card paper & place in your yard.
STEP 2: With your dog safely tucked away plant some of his or her favourite treats throughout the yard.
STEP 3: Release your pooch and watch them search for the yummy goodies!
Doggie Easter Egg Hunt Treat Ideas
Chewable Dog Treats
A small amount of Peanut Butter in a hidden Kong
Small pieces of Cooked Chicken, Cabanossi or Cheese
Carob or Yoghurt Doggie Easter Eggs (always remove foil first)
Doggie Easter Cookies
- If your dog has a ‘dig’ area or sandpit try burying some of the more durable treats.
- Ensure the treats included in the hunt are allocated as part of your dog’s daily food intake.
- Count the amount of treats hidden to make sure they’re all found and eaten! You don’t want leftover treats luring in other visitors to your yard.
- If you’re having a children’s Easter Egg Hunt do it at a separate time to ensure no dogs eat the kids treats and vice versa!
- Take your dog for a walk to make sure they burn off the treats and enjoy some quality holiday time with you.
- Never feed your dog chocolate. This includes Easter Eggs!